Day 7
This is my second post. I did really well calling people during the week, but haven't done it this weekend.
Day 2
I called my good friend, Suzanne. She always calls me, and I never call her. She was really happy to hear from me and had a lot to tell me. I was happy that I called her even though I was really tired.
Day 3
I called my big sister. I hadn't talked to her in a long time. We're not that close, so there were a few awkward silences. That's ok though. I'm really glad I called her.
Day 4
I tried to call my stepmom, but she didn't answer. I then had to decide whether to call someone else or just say that I made my call but they just didn't answer. 😀 I decided to go ahead and call another friend of mine named Jodie. We had a good chat.
Day 5
I tried to call Pat, my stepmom again. We kept trying to call each other but kept missing each other. I kept waiting because I figured we would get to talk, but we never did.
Day 6
I forgot to call anybody.
Day 7
I'm waiting because Pat said she would call me tonight. I guess if she doesn't call me, I might call my sister-in-law, Wendy.
Day 2
I called my good friend, Suzanne. She always calls me, and I never call her. She was really happy to hear from me and had a lot to tell me. I was happy that I called her even though I was really tired.
Day 3
I called my big sister. I hadn't talked to her in a long time. We're not that close, so there were a few awkward silences. That's ok though. I'm really glad I called her.
Day 4
I tried to call my stepmom, but she didn't answer. I then had to decide whether to call someone else or just say that I made my call but they just didn't answer. 😀 I decided to go ahead and call another friend of mine named Jodie. We had a good chat.
Day 5
I tried to call Pat, my stepmom again. We kept trying to call each other but kept missing each other. I kept waiting because I figured we would get to talk, but we never did.
Day 6
I forgot to call anybody.
Day 7
I'm waiting because Pat said she would call me tonight. I guess if she doesn't call me, I might call my sister-in-law, Wendy.
Comments
Post a Comment